Who and where we are …
G.L.C.C.A stands for Guilde Luxembourgeoise des Contrôleurs de la Circulation Aérienne.
The Legal National and International Representation of Air Traffic Controllers in Luxembourg, located in the BTO (Bloc Technique Opérationel) at Luxembourg Airport.
What we do …
- Promoting and enhancing safety
- Defending individual and collective rights of ATCOs
- Representing ATCOs nationally and internationally
- Maintaining friendly relations with other ATC associations
What we like …
- Reliable equipment that smells good and never fails
- Friendly people whose ying-yang is balanced
- Blue sky sunshine and a working air-conditioning
What we don’t like …
- Smoking equipment and undetected corruption
- Unfriendly people with a ‘hurry-up’ syndrome
- Overcast at 100 feet and below freezing point